Hello all my dear friends and welcome to read my travel blog! I'm not at all experienced in this blogging thing but let's see if i can give it a good go. It feels like a good way to keep updated those of you who want to be updated on my life events..! Maybe i will keep writing in the blog even after this upcoming trip. Who knows. I've also started another blog in finnish, which i will be updating more. So if you read finnish or feel like learning it, feel free to check jossaintoisaalla.blogspot.com.
So, in 9 days i'm taking off, Peru as my main destination. I will be doing a practical placement at an children's home/school in southern Peru, near the old inca city of Cusco. However, before my placement starts and also after it ends, i will be travelling in the States and Peru. I'm coming home in early July.
Right now i'm still finishing some essays for school and haven't even started packing. Yet it feels so good to hit the road soon! I'm especially excited about seeing some very dear friends again, and of course hopefully make many new ones.. oh, i can't wait :)
Feel free to send comments on this blog or email me at sanna_luhtala@hotmail.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment